Tire, Shock recommendations -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 13:39:40 EST

hhmmm... my 235's don't rub on my 88'... they have an aspect ratio of 60
though, so they may not be as tall... hmmmm....

tell him to get some Bilsteins.. the last shock he'll ever buy

-mike d.

>>> Donald Hoyt <don.hoyt@pmail.net> 02/04/99 01:59pm >>>
A friend bought a '93 Dak (318/auto/stock suspension) with worn out
225x75/15 Goodyears. He replaced them with 215x75/15 Sentry
all-season skins (National Tire & Battery). The 225-215 change was due
to splash skirt rub on front in hard turns.

The problem is that the new dogs have noticeably less acceleration
traction than the Goodyears. He has to baby the throttle to keep the
rubber stuck to the pavement. Soooo, I'm looking for "I'm happy with..."
stories from DMLers regarding brand/size/style of rubber and also
shocks. Remember, strictly stock suspension. Thanks!
Free Email and Home Pages, UK News, Sports and a whole lot more....
Get a free PersonalMail account from http://www.Pmail.net/register

My PersonalMail: Donald Hoyt <don.hoyt@pmail.net>