RE: More info on Mongo tips

From: David Fishman (fish@chips.Eng.Sun.COM)
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 14:34:21 EST

=>From: John Neff <jndneff@texas.net>
=>
=>Speaking of these funny a$$ looking exhaust tips. When I was walking out to
=>my truck at lunch time, guess what I saw in the parking lot at work. I
=>Nissan Pathfinder grocery getter with one of these 5" butt ugly tips
=>sticking off the end of a stock tail pipe! One day I will know when I have
=>seen it all. But, for some reason I think it is really far off.

I saw something yesterday that really turned my stomach. A pre-97 Dak 4x2
with a huge "4x4" sticker (like they put on F150's) on the side of the bed,
one of those huge exhaust tips, and a Calvin sticker pissing on a pentastar.
All I can remember thinking was, "What the F___?"

This guy definitely has found a stash of controlled substances.

Oh...one more thing. My Mopar diamond plate bedrail protectors are sluffing
off the clearcoat like it was scotchtape :( Got a new set on order - warranty.

fish
 David Fishman, San Jose, CA
 fish@ihot.com
 99 BMW R1100RT