RE: 97+ Body lifts

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 22:48:14 EST

Check out the Dakotya part of my site for part numbers, etc....

The body lift really helped...

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."