RE: Hinkley & Jodi - was: Shaker hood

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Feb 06 1999 - 11:09:48 EST

At 11:52 AM 2/5/99 , you wrote:

>yeah, that's hwy I hired that psycho that was stalkin' Jodi Foster to
>assassinate Reagan

Mr. John Hinkley
St. Elizabeth's Hospital
Washington D.C.

Dear John,

Hillary and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how
pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your
recovery. In our Country's new spirit of understanding and
forgiveness we want you to know there is a bilateral consensus
of compassion and forgiveness abroad throughout the land.

Hillary and I want you to know that no grudge is born against
you for shooting President Reagan. We, above all are aware of
how the mental stress and pain could have driven you to such
an act of desperation.

Hillary and I are confident that you will soon make a complete
recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a
healthy and productive young man.

Best wishes,
Bill Clinton

P.S. Ken Starr is screwing Jodie Foster.