'95 Ram Exhaust.

From: Chris (Clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 06 1999 - 20:26:31 EST

on my 88, there is a little wire, looks like dental floss, that controls
where teh needle is in relation to the letters, try adjusting this. in
order to get to mine the earlier daks have a panel below the steering wheel
held on by 2 screws, remove these and you should be all set.

Chris
'88 2wd, FABM, A-518 Tranny, Accel Ignition... and more