Boschectomy - Successful!

From: Mitzi & David Fishman (fish@ihot.com)
Date: Sat Feb 06 1999 - 20:46:05 EST

I performed a Boschectomy on my Dak this afternoon. Removed the Bosch
platinum +4 plugs and replaced with Champion 4701 truck plugs. It's
stormy here in the Bay Area, so I can't tell if there's any mileage or
power improvement. However, it starts and runs well. There is
absolutely no indication of detonation or pinging. It's cured!

So...if you want your truck to run crappy, buy fifty bucks worth of
Bosch plugs and put 'em in your V8. Otherwise, get the cool cheap black
Champions.

Cheers,
fish