RE: RE: First day in the woods

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 14:45:14 EST

heck yea, there are great places to wheel in the NW. Glad you had fun with
your truck in the mud. There is another place called shaw lake that is
doable in the Dakota. Check out the shaw lake trip report on
http://www.microtreads.com/reports/reports0.htm I didn't get any pics of my
truck but you can clearly see the terrain we went on. BTW, I ended up
pulling that red jeep out of a washout! HAHAAHA! Great feeling. It had stock
tires, open diffs and the sway bar was connected.

Joel

http://www.zracer.com/dakota.htm