Re: Re: Goin' to California!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 15:29:14 EST

Looks like central?? To the west (from nearest to farthest) is Concord,
Berkeley and San Fran... The closest cities/towns are Pittsburg, Brentwood
and Clayton...

I'm not ungrateful, but I don't want to be a pest to the DML... My private
email is fawcett@bu.edu

Thank you very much for any/all suggestions!

Tom