RE: ford special f 150?

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 01:18:51 EST

Might of been SVT. Think it stands for Special Vehicle Team or $hitty
Vehicle w/ Tires:). Whatever you wanna call it. I have seen a few Countour
SVT's around here, and of course the Mustang Cobra SVT. Haven't seen any
Ford Truck SVT, though. I have seen the "Special Nascar Edition F-150". I
think it only comes in black, with black rims and yellow lettering on the
tires. Never bothered to stop at the dealer and look. Besides its a FORD,
why waste my time. Might of been a wanna be RiceBoy. Maybe if I put the SVT
decal/emblem on my truck people will think it is faster. You know the deal.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com