RE: Who Has raced a Chebby Cavalier?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 08:20:26 EST

One of the techs at my work owns a Z24. Yes, I've "raced" against his and
he had no problems keeping up...for a while with both my V6 and my
co-workers V8 Daks. I do emphasize ONLY for a while...they are quick off
the line but that's about it.

Not something to worry about...

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."