Re: ford special f 150?

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 12:02:37 EST

Was it a new 97+ F-150 ?

Whatever it was , it was probably a lightning , and that decal/emblem
probably said SVT , that is Ford's "Special Vehicle Team" . They do all of
the bad-ass fords like the Cobra , the SVT Contour (I know , funny , but it
will run 140+) , and the reborn Lightning . Back in the 80's they were
called "SVO" for "Special Vehicle Operations" .

If it was a newer truck , I would say that he put that decal on himself as
the new Lightning will not be out till about summer .
If it was an older Lightning , they are easily spanked .

At 11:10 PM 2/7/1999 EST, you wrote:
>hmm. i was comming home from work today and i saw a wierd decal on a ford.
>it was something SVD? SDT? something that starts with an "S" well... it
>was a step side, with a tonneau with a very cool spoiler on it. the decal
>looked pretty factory and it was almost near the rear taillights on the side
>of the truck. is that the nascar f 150 truck?
>-Dester

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html