Tire Back Spacing

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 15:02:25 EST

Yes I must confess. I'm a bone head with an itchy delete finger. I
need volunteers to help me with this rim back spacing crisis of mine.
Step one, how do I perform the correct back spacing measuring process on
any rim. Step two, will someone with an R/T perform the same back
spacing test and share their results. Step three, will someone with
15x8s (15x9 would be better) check their back spacing. Step four, smack
me silly with a wet noodle for deleting important email. Step five,
continue the lashing until I am completely hungry and require
intravenously feed pasta dishes. Thanks everyone for your support.

Jason
'99 solar Yellow R/T w/o a clue....
2/8/99 3:03 PM