Re: ford special f 150?

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 16:50:59 EST

SVT is the Special Vehicles Team, that makes the Mustang Cobra, Cobra R,
Contour SVT, and Lightning. This obviously wasn't a lightning, since they
didn't have Stepside beds (and I think they were discontinued in
'93...corrections, please?) and the new ones aren't out yet (I don't
think?), so the sticker you saw probably said SVO. I don't know what it
stands for, but it's the division of Motorcraft that makes performance
parts (headers, valve covers, cams, etc...) for Ford vehicles.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
Sony C680 CD Player and HX-504 amp
Phoenix Gold XS 10" Sub, 6 1/2" midranges, 3/4" tweeters