Re: shocks

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 13:55:13 EST

Whatever you do, don't do the drop. It will make the ride worse. What are the
roads like where you're at?
On relatively flat roads, el cheapo hydraulic shocks(not gas charged) are the
smoothest. Taking out the load leaf in the rear spring pack would help also.
These mods will lower your payload and your truck would be "bouncy" over
undulations and bumps if you have them. but on normal roads it will be much
smoother.
Dr. Pat