Re: Billet Grill+Dak Accessory site

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 18:23:25 EST

I, too, am considering installing a billet grill. I've seen one in
JCWhitney for $99.95 for the main grill and $49.95 for the insert;
it's made by Steel Horse. I also found a set at the following website
which I came upon today (slow day at work):
http://www.autoaccessory.com/autoaccessory/dakota.html
I particulary like the orange Dak they have pictured and wrote them
regarding its hood. I hope to hear that they sell it or can put me in
touch with someone who does. I'll update if I get any info.

--Jason Y

---"Gonzalez, Javier" wrote:

><snip> I want to know what kind of effort would this install take,
and how much money would a nice billet grill for a Dakota cost. I'm
looking for the billet grill and the billet insert for the bumper. Any
help would be appreciated.