RE: Re: Cavalier Z-24

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 18:31:14 EST

I totally agree. The tech at my work has a '92 Z-24 and it's
quick...atleast against my V6 Dak. (Now keep in mind that it has been
slightly modified...) He takes me off the line...but once i'm moving, and
in the effective powerband...no chance buddy. (0-20MPH he's ahead of
me...after about 45MPH...he's starting to breath Dak exhaust. After 60MPH,
BYE BYE.....hehehee)

We've tried this down a side street...just to see what would happen.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."