Re: Pictures of my truck

From: Randy David (rdavid@vvm.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 01:21:29 EST

Thanks for the compliments guys, I am rather proud of my RT wanna be... The
wheels are Weld VR 27 Tomahawk's, 17X8 with 6" of back space. The tires are
BF Goodrich ZR4 255/50/ZR17's.. I had to wait a month for Weld to make
them, man you talk about anticapation, I think I changed my mind 100 times
before I got them. I ordered them via a mail order house in Californina,
for the life of me I can't remember the entire name of the place, I know is
starts with Performance... They advertise in Truckin. They had the best
price out there.. Ok sit down cuz they weren't cheap.. I paid $1891.00
delivered to my door... That price was for wheels, tires, lugs, locks,
mounting, balancing, and shipping. Oh by the way, I have no problems with
clearance, and it handles like a viper with a bed on it... Hopefully this
helps, if you want to know anything else feel free to ask away.. Oh and I
want to thank Jim Miller for the great deal on the Headers and Y-pipe...
They fit and perform great..

Randy
Temple Tx..