Re: Pink Dakota

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 10:51:14 EST

Yes, this was Magenta, and was offered only on the sport and base models
and only in '97. It was replaced by Deep Amethyst in '98. A friend of
mine has a '97 RC sport this color, and he hated it for a wile (and
everyone made fun of it for a while), but then we all got used to it and
it kinda grew on us. It used to be the "Barneymobille", now it's the
"Phuschia Phantom". I'll bring pictures to Milan, if I remember :-)

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
Sony C680 CD Player and HX-504 amp
Phoenix Gold XS 10" Sub, 6 1/2" midranges, 3/4" tweeters