RE: new email address CABLE MODEMS?

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 16:16:18 EST

Read your Terms Of Service , I would imagine that there is a clause about
running more than one machine off of one account .

They can and will monitor your bandwidth .

Most ISPs ,both cable and traditional , do not permit running servers of
any type on an account intended for one computer . That is why most of them
do not have static IPs any more .