Attn: Frank!! M1 Manifold and 4bbl TB

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 19:00:23 EST

Frank,

Can the Mopar 4bbl TB plug in to the existing wiring harness? What other modifications need to be completed. I have an M1 manifold that I am going to have drilled out. I have an R/T so they would have to drill out the manifold to put in provisions for another sensor on the passenger side front of the stock manifold. Also, how much did the TB cost you? Thanks for any information.

Dan Colucci
98 R/T waiting for more cash and good weather. Looking for 13's this year.