Re: shocks -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 19:23:56 EST

You have adjustable shocks in your dak?! what year? I was thinkin'
Bilstein, but if I can get a set of these.....

-mike d.

>>> Gary Shook <gary.shook@mci.com> 02/09/99 01:46pm >>>
That's why I LOVE my RS/9000's with in-cab remote... on setting 1,
they're
as soft as any luxo-cruiser (complete with mild body roll on turns) and on
setting 5, they'll knock teeth loose on a bumpy road, but will not bottom
out even if you get the truck airborne, and really tighten up the
suspension.

>Whatever you do, don't do the drop. It will make the ride worse. What
are
the
>roads like where you're at?
>On relatively flat roads, el cheapo hydraulic shocks(not gas charged)
are
the