RE: new email address CABLE MODEMS?

From: Greg Popovich (nj95dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 10:22:50 EST

Got y'all beat... 5 desktops (2 NT Servers (1 for file/apps/web dev, 1
for IP Routing)2 Win98 (game playing,web surfing),1 Linux, and 2 laptops
(both Win98)all networked together (and this is not including my
girlfriends home/office systems that are tied in for IP)...

Greg da' Geek
95 DSCC v6 5spd

Bill Gates is God, and Microsoft is your new faith.
"I believe in the Bill , the All-mighty..
maker of Win32...."