Rancho 3" Suspension

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 15:04:10 EST

Hi Everyone,

I vaguely recall that there was a discussion on this, but I was a little out
of it to follow closely, so I hope that I'm not repeating anything.

In the March '99 issue of Four Wheeler magazine there's a small picture of a
black dak with the new lift. It's a pretty small picture with a very small
blurb on page 117.

The only reason that I'm mentioning it, was that I spotted an ad for Dynomax
on page 66 that shows what I'm thinking is the same truck with the same
suspension. Much better picture and very impressive.

Seeing this is making Jason drool, as he wants a lift for the '95 so very
badly, but of course it's only available for the '97-'98 models. I want it
for the '98, but finances and the fact that we haven't decided on keeping
this truck once the lease is over, makes that option go on hold for the
moment. :(

One goofy question: If this is the same truck doing an ad for 2 different
companies and 2 different products, could both companies be connected or is
the owner of this truck, lucky enough to find this modeling position for his
baby? :)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd