Re: Champion truck sparkplugs

From: PGauger273@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 18:15:53 EST

>>>I only have 200 miles on my truck, but this rough idle is killing me. I'm
planning on a MDA-6A, some good wires and quality plugs. Any advise would
help.

Thanks,

Joe DaVolio<<<<

Hey Joe,

Plugs might mask the semptum but you may want to have the dealer check it out;
it's his job for the next 3/36k. I had the same rough idle situation with my
Dak, even when I was babying it and it pissed me off. I took it to the dealer
and told them about the rough idle on new truck and I threw in a comment about
the bad mileage 11-12 hwy (pussy-footin). They told me that they could "flash
the pcm" with a new program to help. It did. Problem solved. Might want to
look into it.

Paul
97 4x4 318 3.92