Re: Re: Plenum Spacer??? -Reply-Reply

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 20:34:07 EST

<< Rich may have hit on the right combo, using the spacer along with the
 MPI intake manifold. All this sounds great, if we could just get our
 hands on the new intake.

Lets not forget the MPI manifold uses a Holey 4 barrel bolt pattern. Two
choices: either make the adapter for the TB taller, adding the spacer effect
(and to help smooth the transition from small TB opening to big manifold
opening), or simply purchase a spacer from any speed shop for a Holley carb,
and install it under the TB spacer. Personally, I think incorporating them is
the way to go. 1 less gasket to worry about leaking, easier to line up, and
when Frank and Bruce build these (hint, hint) they can test em to
perfection!!!

Brad

Brad