Texas Meet - Bastrop Cruise

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 21:05:30 EST

Dakota Mailing List
HMCC Mailing List

You have asked for more details.............

Usually we meet at Long Motor Company (the Dodge dealer in Bastrop) at 10a.m.,
have a Show and Shine there and head out about 1p.m. to Fisherman's Park in
downtown Bastrop for a picnic on the banks of the Colorado River. This will
last up till around 6p.m. or so. Individuals need to bring a picnic lunch and
a Mopar. Its that simple.

For the DML personnel that are attending, the drive to Sealy from Bastrop is
about an hour or so. There will be some of the other Mopar Clubs coming to
Sealy also for the Spring Meet on Sunday. Many will be staying at the Rodeway
Inn in Sealy. Perhaps we can all get together somewhere in Sealy Saturday
night and terrorize the local ferd and chebbie population. But remember that
there will be some other fast rides in town for the meet. Don't get spanked!!

If any of you cannot figure out how to get to Bastrop from wherever you are
coming from, e-mail me and I will try and help. Bastrop is just east of
Austin, off Hwy 71.

I just can't wait 8^)

Is any one interested in a DML Texas Meet T-shirt? If you are, and can send a
few bones up front, I will order a few. Personal checks will work. E-mail me
off list.

Gene Rivers
Secretary
Houston Mopar Connection Club
www.flash.net/~mamopar/index.html
ICQ#237887964
Baytown, Texas USA

"The last thing I want is a car for everyday people.
  Make mine Mopar!"