Ram Air Tips

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 12:22:06 EST

Since I want to keep my 14x3 K&N. the hood is becoming crowded a tad.
I would like to poll the group for home made ram air tips. What
materials did you use, where was the best place to find them, what seems
to be the cheapest, what is stable, what gives the best results, and so
on.... I noticed that thing I ripped off the passenger side of the
radiator is just screaming for a 3-4" tube into an air box.... I could
probably use a 5" flex tube if I try real hard, hahahahaha.... It is a
rather big funny shaped opening. Thanks...

Jason
2/11/99 12:24 PM