Re: SYSTEM IS DONE!!

From: Chris Tesinsky (yellowrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 06:33:32 EST

I just used that as an expression nothing literal, I hope I didn't
offend you...I am not one to compare my stereo to others, I am very
happy with what I have, especially the MB Quartz, this is the first time
I have installed 'good' mids, usually I just added the box to the
factory setup, and I am just amazed how a cymbal crash can be so clean
and clear.... and don't forget CRANK IT UP!!!!

Chris Tesinsky
'99 Solar Yellow R/T CC

P.S. some one was saying on here that they ordered a 240 amp
alternator, could I get some more info on that....

>From: Geoffrey Hackbart <ghack2@hotmail.com>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: Re: DML: SYSTEM IS DONE!!
>Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 05:58:17 PST
>
>I wasn't trying to brag at all. If that is how it came across, I'm
>sorry. I was just excited to finally get it in. I like how mine sounds,
>too. I bet yours sounds much much better than mine does. Once again,
I'm