Re: PLENUM SPACER UPDATE attn: Bruce

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 10:47:18 EST

> From: "Bridges, Bruce" <bbridges@alarismed.com>

> GS,
> Wed be happy to dyno with and without! At your leisure! Keep us posted!
> BKB

Bruce, Frank sent this e-mail to me 1 month ago to the day. What say
when you get
a TB ahead, send me one and I'll ship my TB and the infamous "plenum
spacer". If
that won't be to soon, I have Franks ph.# I'll call for an address to
ship it
(the spacer)to. There is a positive performance feel to this thing, so
much so I am not returning it to them. Let me know.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd