Finally installed my TB

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 15:46:24 EST

It was somewhat warm outside today so I decided it was time to finally
install my B&F TB. After getting the right size torx drivers the install
went without a hitch and was quite easy, thanks to the instructions from
bruce. Since it started raining during the install I didn't get a very
good test drive in but there was still a noticible difference in the
throttle response. I can't wait till the roads dry a bit to really punch it
to see what I've got. Thanks again Bruce and Frank, you get my TB in the
mail in a few days along with my check. I'll try to clean it up a little
before sending it since its looking a little nasty at the moment...

Chris