Muth Mirrors

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 16:27:23 EST

I have contacted Muth Mirrors (makers of the signal mirrors) about the
purchasing of their product. The mirrors retail for $199 for the unheated and
$249 for the heated. I then asked about the possibility of a group purchase.
Pat told me they would be interested in supporting a group purchase. She
quoted me some great prices for the group buys (like close to 50% off). Only
problem is...we need someone with a reseller number to head up the deal and we
are going to need atleast 10 for the first purchase. So...is anyone
interested in these mirrors and/or in heading up the buy let me know. You can
check out their web page at:

http:\\www.kwmuth.com
Russ