Re: E.T. VS. MPH

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 16:56:39 EST

In a message dated 2/12/99 9:43:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, Boog318@aol.com
writes:

<< In a message dated 2/11/99 4:36:33 PM EST, renchd@krause.com writes:

> Kind of interesting
> and correlates pretty well with my Dakota's times and speed.
>
> MPH ET
>
> 83 16.30
> 84 16.11
> 85 15.92
> 86 15.73
> 87 15.55
> 88 15.38
> 89 15.20
> 90 15.03
> 91 14.87
> 92 14.71
> 93 14.55
> 94 14.39
> 95 14.24

 My best time was 15.36@91.44 mph with 3.55's and 235 75r15's. I'm heavier
 (4x4) but faster? I wonder what weather and altitude contribute to the
 equation. Hey Shane, what were your speeds at CC dragway?
 Boog

  Humm... My truck seems to match very well with the above list. With running
 two 14.39s that day, the MPHs were 93.67 and 94.12. Maybe it's a combination
 of your 3.55s with a relatively tall tire, and if I remember correctly, your
60' time
 was in the 2.3-2.4 range. (You have an open differential, don't you?) With
your
 MPH (91.44) it seems like your Dak is making some respectable HP. I wonder
 what she'd do if it were a 2wd/short bed with limited slip and decent
gearing???
 Shane