Re: Release date Dak SBEC

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Feb 13 1999 - 08:59:50 EST

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 22:39:59 -0500, Mark Kuzia wrote:

>Good news,
>Well, sort of! After a week Mr. Balto finally sent me back
>the following message:

>>Mark:
>>We are still awaiting word from R&D. We have been in touch with both the
>>EPA officials and R&D, but cannot release any information at this time.
>>Things are in the pipe line and we are looking at a release date, but we
>>cannot target this date as of yet. We have been told it is going to be
>>sooner than later.
>>We will keep you posted Mark!
>>Thanks,
>>Andrew Balto

"...sooner rather than later...more rather than less..."
[O.J.Clinton]

My personal thanks to Mark for your efforts.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
  Gibson duals, KN drop-in
  Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
      and hard tonneau cover
  Deflectors, grille insert
  AR-211 15x7 rims (4.75" backspace)