RE: Y pipe install

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Sat Feb 13 1999 - 15:53:56 EST

Its not welded to the manifold. They used the same fitting that the old Y
used to connect the two together. 2 bolts keep the pipe fastened to the
manifold on each side. Your best bet could be to take the truck into an
exhaust shop and put her on the rack and let them decide if it will work.

Joel

http://www.zracer.com/dakota.htm