selling '97

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Sat Feb 13 1999 - 16:46:21 EST

Frystock Jeep/Eagle in Woodbridge NJ has a 97 CC v6 Auto 4x4 Green
w/gray trim on their lot. Dunno the phone#...

Greg

-Sorry man, dont want V6, dont want 4X4! Gotta be a Regular cab, V-8,
Auto, 2WD. I just got rid of a 4X4....
Thanks, let me know if you see anything else. How about the For Sale
section in your local newspaper-best deals many times are gotten from
someone who's got to get rid of a vehicle fast (like because they're
moving, baby on the way, new vehicle coming in...)
  I'd appreciate it if anyone in the PA, MD, NJ, DE, VA, DC area could
take a few minutes and check in the newpaper for '97 Dak's. I've found
mostly ones at dealers by using the internet-AutoTrader, and can also
access the Washington post and Baltimore Sun classifieds online.

Patrick
If I had my choice, here's the minimum I'm looking for-not to be too
picky (I can compromise!)
'97+ model, regular cab, V8 auto, a/c, shortbed, I like most colors
except white, maybe not red either, be nice if it had posi or h/d
service group, power accessories-but many of these things are dependent
on if the price is right.
Thanks, y'all!