Mopar Nationals

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 10:00:45 EST

List members,

If you are wanting to keep this for further reference, save the URL below, and
if you want to get on the list, e-mail me. We are trying to get several
groups together for the ride to Ohio.

Bruno, feel free to post the updated information in the Pentastar.(I would
leave out the hotel indo).

Gene Rivers
Secretary
Houston Mopar Connection Club
www.flash.net/~mamopar/index.html
ICQ#237887964
Baytown, Texas USA

http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlevent/ZbWu@81H4AqFw/profile.htm

Mopar Nationals

Date:
August 13, 14, and 15th 1999

Location:
National Trail Raceway
Kirkersville,OH.
(near Columbus)

Email Address:
dodgeboyz3@aol.com

Information:
The Mopar Nationals is THE largest Mopar event on this planet. It is a great
time and to be enjoyed by all. Four days of Mopar fun and sun. Shows, races,
and cruising,all Mopar.

OK all, here is an update on rooms.............
Quality Inn
4801 East Broad
Coloumbus, OH.
$68 and up
(this is close to Brice Rd.)

AmeriHost Inn
230 Scenic Crest Dr.
Zanesville, OH. 43701
$68 and up
(this is closer to Drag strip and modem connection in room)

Lennox Inn
Ask for the Mopar Nats package......$67(800)821-0007. This hotel is close to
Brice Rd., just off the exit for Rt# 256 on I-70

There are some others available, but they are going fast. The Quality Inn was
the only thing left around Brice Rd. And it will be full soon. The AmeriHost
will fill up soon to. Get your reservations NOW!!! Do not wait! Or you will be
camping out! LOL

Last updated, 01-18-99

People interested in coming:
Gene & Renee Rivers(dodgeboyz3@aol.com)