Re: Splash guards and two tone paint

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 10:44:29 EST

At 01:59 PM 2/13/99 , you wrote:

>Has anyone installed the mopar plastic splash guards with the dodge logo on
>them onto a new body styled ('97>) with one of the two toned slt body paint?

If you're talking about the moulded flaps with the goat...er, I mean Ram's
head on them, they are rubber, not plastic. Also, they can easily be
painted if you think it would look better to match them to a body color.
Personally, I think the black flaps look good contrasted with the silver
(grey) paint.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

Why isn't phonics spelled like it sounds?