RE: Finally (Bruce). RE. TB's

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 12:16:25 EST

Mark,

On the Stage I's, we use the stock plates. On the Stage II' s we use brass
plates that we make, the Stage II plates aren't quite 52 MM (2.025 inch
plates). I am almost afraid to try to take these things out to 52 MM but the
2.025 plates fit fine. You can use one of our SS shafts without any
problems. We can ship one out to you, after install, we need your old shaft
back because we re-use the bellcrank.

        Frank