re CHMSL

From: Mike Burgess (mike.burgess@akamail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 18:34:48 EST

When they mounted my shell, here in Kalifornia, they have rules about
keeping the light revertable back to stock. They used a connector that
pluged into the existing cord at the cargo/CHMSL, and used a heavy tape
over the opening, (the stock lamp fixture has to be removed to clear the
shell) The wires exit the bottom of the tape, so water won't run in,
and went under the cab gasket, under the rails, to a 2nd connector by
the
tailgate. This is so you can pull the shell EZ. The wire for the
shell's
CHMSL joins the connector at the top of the rails, by the tailgate.
 My special order bed light is now sitting on the shelf in my garage.
Usefull.
  Mike

--
"Thoughtcrime was not a thing that