Re: Getting Blown

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 19:00:54 EST

Chris,

I installed a Vortech on my R/T last July. I have run a very traction
limited 14.68 at 95.3 MPH. this would translate into a 14.2 with traction.
I have a Club Cab and live in the Chicago area.

Vortech says that the computer shold be reprogrammed for use with their SC
and I believe them. I will be getting this done this summer along with many
other items. I hope this helps.

Dan