RE: Finally installed my TB

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 09:10:19 EST

Ummmmmm.......headers , what headers ?

Hehehehe , they're waiting on another piece of the puzzle before I install .

I am going to wait for the TB , and also do the Valve Covers , new brass
cap , rotor , new Magnecors (Thanks Patrick) , I might install those damn
+4 plugs I bought .

My brother finally got done with his new shop that I was working on with
him , and it has been a bit crappy here on the weekends . Funny thing as
during the week the weather is perfect , right when I have no time .

Take your time with mine , I can't wait to get it , but I realize that you
guys have day-jobs too .

BTW - I am going to do some SCCA AutoX this weekend , the 21st of February
at Atlanta Motor Speedway . If anyone else in the area is interested ,
please let me know , it will be my first time there .