Re: Jacobs Electronics Ignitions

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 20:22:39 EST

In a message dated 2/15/99 12:17:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vladimir@austin.rr.com writes:

<< Due to my recent experiences with Jacobs Electronics, I would strongly
 advise not doing business with this company. >>

There was another person on here who bought a Jacobs Pro Street I think and
after hearing the loss of perofrmance stories he got a G-Tech and did some
testing and sure enough lost performance then went to collect on the "money
back Guarantee" and found that with the restocking fee and all other charges
it cost him over $100 to find out it didn't work. Now I have had the same
results with MSD but they are pretty good folks to work with. Unless your
going into High RPM performance or SC or Juice then your better off with the
stock ignition. My experience and my 2 cents and I can prove it at will.

Bill