RE: RE: Resetting the Computer?WAIT A MINUTE

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 00:32:02 EST

Some of the older cars that had "True Dual" exhaust and Cats used Air
Injection to "preheat the cats...some of them also located the cats closer
to the manifolds...and yes, they were smaller. I couldn't tell you what
they do on the cars that were referenced in the email, but i'm sure that one
of the above applies.