Re: 97 Dakota search

From: FastAss Dak (fastassdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 00:35:45 EST

I am not sure what state you are in, but i do have my 99 for sale...
here are some specs on it.. 3.9v6, club cab Deep Amethyst, bedliner,
CLifford Alarm with power door locks, 3% tint on the back and club cab
windows, 38% (legal with a doctors note ; ] ) on drivers and passengers
side. 2600 miles on it, 5year/50000 mile extended warranty included. Im
gonna order an R/T so this is why its for sale, Im gonna order the R/T
on Feb 25th, so unfortunately i cant sell this beast until about April
20th or so, this probably doesnt help you (i hope it does) but i thought
id throw out the thought for you and any others.

Jack

Oh, PS, im askin $18,000 (negotiable) =]