Re: 97 Dakota search

From: Greg Popovich (nj95dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 09:36:33 EST

Oops my bad....But hey it's a 96...close enough to 97.. ;-)
But in all seriousness if I had the cash I'd scarf it up and drop a
440+6 (which is sitting in my brother's garage all set ready to go)and
make it a dragtruck. Smoke alotta Ferd's and Chubby's at Englishtown!
Easy 8-9sec ET's..

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd