Vette Spank??

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 19:38:09 EST

I was getting on the highway today, sitting on a bridge, waiting to turn
left, when I notice a Vette behind me, older, like mid-late 80s, w/ a
cowl induction hood. Shiny, nice Vette. So we inch forward, and I
punch it, just to chirp and hop forward a car legnth. Slowly people
make the left, 'till it's my turn, traffic opens up, and we both make
the corner, once we're both straight, I floor it. I figure, because
he's so very far behind after about 2 seconds, he wasn't racing, but
thats when I realized he was flying up behind me. He got in directly
behind me, and waited for the left lane to open up, and cut some guy off
to get next to me, we both slowed down, I floored it, launched
foreward....nothing from him. Dropped back again, looked over, he was
laughing.....I heard his exhaust go up, so I floored it...we both
dropped at the same time. About 1/8 mile later, going over 100, gues
who was dead up even? Hell yeah!!!! Vette-boy just couldn't get away
from the master!
I got off the highway, and didn't quit smiling for 20 minutes. This was
after the Camaro guy in the parking lot got out of his car, and stared
at the Dak for about 10 seconds before saying "wow....I like that, thats
nice" BWAHAHHAHAHAHAAH
Later,
Speed Demon Robert