Re: Getting Blown (Charles)

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 01:13:24 EST

In a message dated 2/16/99 10:14:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bnich@bellatlantic.net writes:

<<
 Charles, Thanx I'll keep that in mind. I would emagine its alot cheaper
 to set up? Whats a bottle refill cost and how many runs would you get
 out of a bottle? Thanx Bob

Most places are around $3.50 a pound... so a 10 pound bottle is $35 to fill.
I heard it depends on whether or not you have a bottle heater on will determin
how many runs you can get out of a bottle. I havent run my truck with my NX
kit yet so I am not sure but I heard around 8-10 runs per fill-up Still much
cheaper and versitile in my opnion than a $4000+ supercharger.
Charles