Time to muster the forces of the DML

From: gweston@lsil.com
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 01:47:31 EST

Point your browser to the following URL and drop these guys an e-mail
requesting they release one of these babies for the OBDII Daks ASAP. The
Grand Prix list folks rave about this tool. In addition to the regular
scanner type stuff, it can also be used to calculate 0-60 times, torque, HP,
+ lots more.

On this page they mention they are working on both a Phurd and Dodge
version. I am sure if we show them there is good demand from us Mopar guys,
they will drop everything and get right on it :)

http://www.autotap.com/autotap.html

Apologies to the pre OBDII DML'rs, but we have to put up with so much cr*p
with our OBDII 'puters we have to SOME advanage somewhere.

Graeme - KE6HUH
'97 SLT CC 4x4 v8
13K miles, almost no tread on the rear wheels - hmmmmm wonder how that
happened :)