Speaking of Jacobs

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 09:37:12 EST

Get this boys and girls. I received a lovely phone call from Jacobs.
Gee, only emailed them a week ago asking about those damn wires. He
asked a few questions, gave me the song and dance. In the end I feel
they were offering more than they could deliver. Everything from and
average of 2 mpg in city, 2.5 mpg highway, something like 12 ponies to
the tires (not the engine), a 98-99% fuel burn, and on, and on.... Can
anyone verify this crap he spoke??? He even went as far as to say the
Dak in stock condition only burned 78% of the fuel mix. What....A 78%
burner, my ass it burns 78%. I guess I should have told him I run
14.8s.... I think I am with everyone else on this. Jacobs is full of
hot air, and at 600 bucks for the Pro Street kit, they can shove it. Oh
but wait, they had some kind of radio add special somewhere....Act now
and be the proud owner of this special deal, only three left. The last
three are only selling for $515....It is even better, order just the
wires (which is all I asked about) and we can lock you in at this
unbelievable price for up to 4-6 months.... Puhleeze, get outta
here.... I have learned, Mopar all the way.......... I am done trying
to find the quality and deals. I want Mopar, and nothing else,
hahahahaha...... Not too mention they want 81 dollars for those blue
wires. Gee, I have a set of Mopars in blue on the way for only 40. 80,
40, 80, 40, I think I am catching on....

Jason
2/17/99 9:35 AM