Cap search.

From: Kevin Domkofski (ktsd@netaxis.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 11:46:02 EST

Hello,

    I've been lurking and reading the DML since I ordered my '99 4x4 CC
Sport+ Dak
back in January... Great list! Well it arrived in a short 3.5 weeks
(got it Feb 11th), and
now I'm seeking a cap.

    I'd prefer a used one, since the new vehicle purchase set me back
some. It'd be good
if it were black or close to forest green... I guess white would be
acceptable. Fiberglass
is preferred and sliding windows are required too for the pooches.

    If anyone in NY/NJ/CT, and perhaps the Pocono area of PA has one for
sale, any
info would be appreciated. Or if you know of anyone parting with one.

    Or I just may have to suck up and deal and buy new, seeing how I'm
demanding with
the features. :)

    Kevin Domkofski
    ktsd@netaxis.com
    Norwalk, CT
    '99 4x4 CC Sport+ 318 3.55 Miles: .075K yadda yadda yadda